Why did you decide to become a Realtor?
I've been involved with Real Estate since I was born. I spent 10 years of my life working as an Electrician with my Father, Phil Urban who has had a sucessful contracting business for over 30 Years. It was a seemless transition from being an Electrical Contractor to a Licensed Realtor. I already knew everything about residential, commercial, and industrial properties - so it's simple for me to identify pro's and con's of any home with my clients, which they like. Most of all I enjoy helping people and getting them from where they are to where they want to be.
What have you enjoyed most about your career in Real Estate?
Definetly the people I've met along the way, both professional and clients. Every day you wake up and don't know what the day is going to bring along from the first phone call. Also I really enjoy helping people who are already in the industry to be successful or for just advice.
What are the top three things that separate you from the competition?
#1 Consistency #2 Dedicationg #3 Work Ethic -- I strive to use the latest and greatest technology for marketing and advertising all of my listings.
- Scranton - Time's Tribune 2016 "Best Realtor"
- Ranked Top 50 Realtor in the Greater Scranton Board of Realtor's 2016
- Ranked Top 5 Realtor in the Greater Scranton Board of Realtors 2017.
- Over $8,700,000+ In Real Estate Sold in 2017.
- 2017 GSBR Rookie of the Year.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer